fredag 26 september 2014

Farming Humans – treating humans like non-human animals

In the documentary Farming Humans the plan is to follow 12 humans as they go through similar horrors as pigs, cows and chickens do in animal agriculture. If you think it sounds like a great idea you can support the documentary via http://www.gofundme.com/8tf3hs. You can also follow the development through their Facebook event.

Farming Humans Documentary 2014 Announcement


I don’t know if I think it’s a good idea to treat humans as bad as other animals are being treated. Just to be clear I dislike the way the non-human animals are being treated in many places. I have my doubts that two wrongs can make one right. Then again, the way animals on farms are being treated many things must be done in order to change the situation! Hopefully this will be an eye opening documentary for a lot of people. We’ll just have to see.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar