tisdag 11 augusti 2015

Seven Good News For Animals

In the part of Sweden that I live in it's been sunny today. I've spent time on the beach with friends and really enjoying the now. In other words I've had some good times, and now let's have a look at some good news!

Here are seven good news for animals!


Gnu - Rörelse för djurrätt






  • Jews and Arabs March Together for Veganism and Animal Rights
    I don't like to divide people into different groups, like "Jews" and "Arabs", but I suppose it can be relevant sometimes like in this case when it comes to cooperation between groups. Well anyhow, in this article The Vegan Woman reports from a march in Haifa, Israel. Read all about it in the link.




  • More Beets, Less Meat as Vegans Take Moscow
    The Moscow Times
    reports about a vegan wave in the Russian capital. But Moscow isn't the only Russian city that embrace vegan food. From what I've heard St. Petersburg is pretty good too.





As a bonus, this is an interesting article:
Scientists Sign Declaration That Animals Have Conscious Awareness, Just Like Humans

That's all for now, have a nice time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar