onsdag 31 maj 2017

The Orange Gunny by Mehrdad Zahraei

The Orange Gunny is a short film from Iran about compassion, poverty, caring and sharing.

I was surfing the Internet and found an interesting short film from 2014 written and directed by Mehrdad Zahraei

The Orange Gunny, that is less than five minutes long, gives us a glimpse of what it's like to live in poverty for a young child. But the story is also about compassion. From my view it is also about caring and sharing.

From my own experience I know that when one doesn't have very much it is sometimes easier to share with those who have even less. Maybe because it is easier to understand what it's like to have a very small amount of - for example - money, and being able to put oneself in someone else's shoes.

Watch the thoughtful The Orange Gunny and tell me what you think of it in the comment section, thanks!

The Orange Gunny


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar